Bitdefender is one of the best Total security software that protects the user system from various online threats including Virus removal support, Malware removal support and Bitdefender spyware protection etc. But it also offers the user with a Safebox service. Now let us know what Safebox actually is? Safebox is a backup and sharing service that allows you to back up your important data on secure online servers. Bitdefender Safebox is the safest way to backup, sync and share your important docs, movies, e-books, and photos in the cloud. You can easily keep your favorite e-books, videos, and pictures safely encrypted in the cloud. You can make use of this Safebox on your PCs, Android mobile phones, iPhones as well as iPads. Also you can share your files with your family and friends.
Bitdefender Safebox is a software program that is designed and developed by Bitdefender. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functioning properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run.
Now let us know about how to add folders to Bitdefender Safebox?
- First of all open the Bitdefender window.
- Now from the Safebox panel, switch ON the Auto Sync.
- Now to add a folder to Safebox, right-click its icon or anywhere inside the folder and select Add to Safebox.
- A remote folder is created on Bitdefender servers and the entire folder contents are uploaded to it. When the folder synchronization is completed, the Bitdefender icon will appear over the folder icon.
- Remember, you will notice that the icons of the files and folders in a Safebox folder will change according to the status of their synchronization with the remote folder.
- Once a folder is added to Safebox and as long as Auto Sync is ON, the folder contents are automatically synced through online remote folder.
Thus, these were some of the important steps one can follow so as to add a folder to Bitdefender Safebox. Users can also avail an online support from Bitdefender customers support services. These are the online support services working to offer various kinds of solutions to the US customers including Bitdefender internet security support, product key related support, Bitdefendervirus protection, Bitdefender Malware removal support etc.
Source Link : https://bitdefenderinternetsecuritynumber.wordpress.com/2017/05/22/how-to-add-folder-to-bitdefender-total-security-safebox-so-as-to-sync-files/